THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
Saladino & Schaaf, PLLC, s a personal injury law firm dedicated to handling injury cases. “It’s what we do – it’s all we do.” Our firm provides high quality, aggressive legal representation to victims of personal injury. We handle many different types of personal injury cases, most of which are covered in detail on this website. Among the many kinds of cases we handle are claims for:
- People injured or killed in automobile accidents and large truck cases resulting from the negligence of other drivers.
- Employees who are injured on the job.
- People who suffer injuries due to hospital staff negligence. These claims include nursing home abuse, one of today’s most troubling areas.
- People who suffer injuries occurring on the river or riverboats.
- Serious injury or death caused by defective products.
An initial discussion with us about your case is FREE of charge or obligation. We only charge a fee if we’re successful in recovering an award or settlement for you or your family. Our fees are based on a percentage of any recovery we make for you. This is called a contingent fee agreement.
The above is not legal advice that can only come from a qualified attorney who is familiar with all the facts and circumstances of your specific case and the relevant law.Work may be performed by lawyers other than the listed lawyers of Saladino & Schaaf
700 Clark Street • Paducah, KY 42003 • Phone: (270) 444-0406 • Toll Free: 800-564-4238